What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome.
- Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple).
Third party cookies.
We use Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising.
Our site includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.